TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L. we are concerned about the personal data we are dealing with and the exact compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, among others, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April of 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
Accordingly, the following issues are reported regarding the processing of personal data that we perform in GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L .:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L.
Postal address: Katuxa Ibarra, nº 7
01400 of Laudio-Llodio (Álava)
Telephone: + (34) 946 728 505
Principles relating to treatment
In the processing of personal data that is carried out in it, the principles required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter, RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the data we collect is treated in a lawful, fair and transparent way, with the prior consent of the interested parties when necessary or, where appropriate, for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is part or for the application at the request of this pre-contractual measures, or, if the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of an applicable legal obligation, or for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the responsible or by a third party, provided that said interests do not prevail the interests or rights and fundamental freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data, particularly when the interested party is a child.
- Principle of limitation of the purpose: the personal data we treat are used for the purposes indicated in the section “For what purpose we use your personal data”.
- Principle of minimization of data: in accordance with this principle, the only personal data that we collect from users are strictly necessary to manage the contractual relationship or to be able to respond to inquiries, suggestions and / or requests for information made to us.
- Principle of accuracy: the personal data we collect will be kept accurate and, if necessary, updated. For this, in case of any change in personal data the user must inform us so that we can make the appropriate update.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data that we treat will be conserved during the periods indicated in the section “How long will we keep your personal data?”.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: to respect this principle, personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of the same, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, applying for it the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
For what purpose do we use your personal data (users or not of the website)?
Customer data: the personal data you provide us will be used for the proper maintenance, development, compliance and control of the contractual relationship with customers and the provision of the services they demand.
Supplier data: for the adequate maintenance, development, compliance and control of the contractual relationship with our suppliers and the services they provide us.
Personnel data: for maintenance, development, compliance and control of the contractual relationship with our employees, as well as compliance with current regulations on labor, Social Security and Occupational Risk Prevention that result from application.
Candidate data: to manage the participation of those interested in the personnel selection processes carried out by the company.
Data collected through the contact form: to manage and respond to queries or requests for information made by interested parties.
Data treatments excluded by the RGPD
Recital 14 of the RGPD states that “the protection granted by this Regulation should apply to natural persons, regardless of their nationality or their place of residence, in relation to the processing of their personal data. This Regulation does not regulate the processing of personal data relating to legal persons and in particular to companies incorporated as legal persons, including the name and form of the legal entity and their contact details “.
This implies that this regulation and the obligations and rights contemplated will not be applicable to some of the data processing performed by GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L., such as those relating to customers and suppliers.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
Customer data: the legal or legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the execution of the contract in which they are a party.
Supplier data: the legal or legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of suppliers is the execution of the contract in which they are part.
Personal data: the legal or legal basis for the treatment of personal data of workers is the execution of the employment contract in which they are part.
Candidate data: the legal or legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the interested party is the consent that they provide when providing their curriculum vitae to participate in the personnel selection processes that we carry out.
Data collected through the contact form: the legal or legal basis for the treatment of personal data provided by the interested parties when completing the form is the consent given when contacting us through the same and, therefore, the need to said treatment to attend and respond to the contact request made to us.
How have we obtained your personal data?
All the personal data that we treat in GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L. they are provided by the interested parties themselves or their legal representatives.
The personal data that we collect through this website have been collected through the contact form or through the email address enabled to establish contact with us.
To which recipients will your personal information be communicated?
The personal data of customers, suppliers and employees will be communicated, where appropriate, to the tax administration for compliance with legal and tax obligations, as well as to the financial entity (s) through which GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, SL manage collections (in the case of customers) and payments (in the case of suppliers and employees).
In the rest of treatments, the data will not be communicated to third parties unless it is necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
Likewise, for some issues, we use third-party services, which act as in charge of the treatment, with whom we have signed the corresponding data processing contract in accordance with the provisions of article 28.3 of the RGPD.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Data of customers and suppliers: personal data will be kept during the validity of the corresponding contractual relationship and, once this is completed, during the limitation periods of responsibilities established by the legal provisions that result from application.
Personnel data: personal data of employees will be kept during the validity of the contractual employment relationship and, once it is finalized, during the limitation periods of responsibilities established by the legal provisions that result from application.
Candidate data: the personal data of the candidates will be kept for a maximum period of two years.
Data collected through the contact form: the personal data provided by users when filling out the form will be kept only during the management of the requests made to us in such a way that, once the processing is completed, it will be deleted.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
- Right to request access to your personal data: in order to know and verify the legality of the treatment, you can ask us at any time for confirmation of whether GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L. is treating your personal data and, in this case, we will inform you, among other questions, about what data we are dealing with, its purpose, origin of the data, expected period of conservation of the data and, where appropriate, recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to request rectification: you may request the rectification of personal data that are inaccurate or that we complete incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration. In this case, you must indicate in your request what data you are referring to and the correction that must be made, accompanied, where appropriate, by the documentation justifying the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data subject to processing.
- Right to request its deletion (“right to be forgotten”): you can request that your personal data be deleted and cease to be processed if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise treated, withdraw your consent, have been treated unlawfully or must be suppressed for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data: in this case GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L. only keep your personal data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
- Right to the portability of your personal data: you can ask us to deliver your personal data, to you or to another responsible person that you indicate, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
- Right to object to the treatment: GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L. You will stop treating your personal data in the way you indicate, unless we have to continue treating them for legitimate compelling reasons or for the formulation, exercise or defense of possible claims.
How to exercise your data protection rights: to exercise your rights you must send us a written request addressed to GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L. in Katuxa Ibarra, nº 7 C.P. 01400 of Laudio-Llodio (Álava) or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanying in any case a photocopy of your ID.
GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L. it will respond to all requests in the terms and conditions required by current regulations on the protection of personal data.
How to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: if you believe that we have not adequately treated your personal data or that we have not duly attended to the exercise of your data protection rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Protection of Data, either through its electronic headquarters or at your home, at Calle Jorge Juan, nº 6, CP 28001 of Madrid.
More information about data protection rights and claims before the Control Authority at www.aepd.es.
In accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD, GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L. has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
In order to assess the adequacy of the security level, particular attention has been given to the risks involved in data processing, in particular as a result of the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. , or communication or unauthorized access to said data.
Duty of secrecy
GOMETEGUI INDUSTRIAL, S.L. has taken measures to ensure that any person acting under their respective authority and having access to personal data provided by users, can only treat them following instructions of the company, and must also keep the corresponding professional secrecy about them, which will have a timeless.
To this end, our employees have signed a document of confidentiality and duty of secrecy regarding the information and personal data they deal with on the occasion of the existing employment relationship with the company.
Use of the website by minors
We ask users to read the web usage policies for minors that we have published in the “Legal Notice” of our website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive or in the memory of the computer that accesses or visits the pages of certain websites, so that the user’s preferences can be known when they reconnect. Cookies stored on the user’s hard drive can not read the data contained in it, access personal information or read cookies created by other providers.
See information on the cookies used on this website in the section “Cookies policy”.
Date text: May 20, 2019